Ustocktrade is a U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registered Alternative Trading System (ATS), offering T+0 trade settlement at $1 per trade. Our mission is to Bring Wall Street to Main Street by empowering retail investors with sophisticated financial technology at an affordable price to level the playing field and help individuals participate in capital markets. To learn more please visit www.ustocktrade.lk
- ★ Why is Ustocktrade launching in Sri Lanka?
- Can I trade with Sri Lankan Rupees?
- Can I trade stocks listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)?
- How much does it cost?
- What does Ustocktrade mean?
- How is Ustocktrade transparent?
- How does Ustocktrade make money?
- Which financial products can I buy and sell using Ustocktrade?